* Bold, rugged all-new design
* 284-horsepower 3.5-liter Direct Injection V6 and all-new 9-speed transmission for smooth, direct response
* All-new Intelligent 4WD with 7-position Drive and Terrain Mode Selector
* Available 6,000-pound maximum towing capacity allows drivers to confidently haul boats, ATVs and trailers
* Flexibility with a family focus – seating for up to eight, new captain's chairs option, new EZ FLEX® one-touch release adds comfort and flexibility for the whole family
* Advanced, connected technology integration with all-new available 10.8-inch Head-Up Display, 12.3-inch digital dashboard, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link
* Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 leads to confident driving on- and off-road
Comfort and flexibility for a modern family space The interior of the adventure-ready Pathfinder features refined new materials and a robust, open design. Driver and passengers are greeted with a modern, spacious environment.
Advanced technology and safety, including standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 NissanConnect® featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ is standard on all Pathfinder grade levels. Also available is NissanConnect® with Wi-Fi Hotspot4, a wireless smartphone charging pad, wireless Apple CarPlay® integration, Bose® Premium Audio with 13 speakers, NissanConnect® Services powered by SiriusXM®, Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation, and digital Intelligent Around View® Monitor6, which features a higher resolution and wider image viewing angle than the previous analog model.
For the first time ever, the 2022 Pathfinder SV and SL grades offer Nissan's innovative ProPILOT Assist, a hands-on, driver-assist technology that reduces the hassle of stop-and-go highway driving and makes long drives on the open highway easier. ProPILOT Assist combines steering assist and Intelligent Cruise Control to help control acceleration, braking and steering in both heavy traffic and on the open highway.
Pathfinder Platinum grade adds the new ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link, which was first introduced on the all-new 2021 Nissan Rogue. By linking ProPILOT Assist with Nissan's advanced Door-to-Door Navigation System, the navigation map data can proactively reduce speed for upcoming freeway curves or junctions and also help the driver slow for freeway exits.
Every 2022 Pathfinder comes equipped with Nissan Safety Shield® 360, which includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, High Beam Assist and Rear Automatic Braking. Class-exclusive8 Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Intelligent Driver Alertness and Rear Door Alert9 are also standard, while Blind Spot Intervention, Intelligent Lane Intervention and Traffic Sign Recognition are available. Ten airbags are standard (11 on Platinum).
Pathfinder’s available 12.3” widescreen features digital gauges, and is fully customizable, letting you pull up a map display, turn-by-turn directions, driving aids information and more.
Eyes on the road, and on the stats. Essential information, including speed, next-turn directions and more are projected onto your windshield.
Easy-to-read touch-screen display
Big, bold, easy to see. With the new available 9” touch-screen display you can map your road trips easily.