College Grad Program
NISSAN COLLEGE GRAD PROGRAM
SCORE MAJOR SAVINGS WITH NISSAN’S COLLEGE GRAD PROGRAM. GRADUATES GET $500 CASH BACK ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS. TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND SAVE BIG ON A NEW NISSAN, TODAY.
If you’ve graduated within the past 24 months or have written confirmation of upcoming graduation within the next six months, as well as proof of current or future employment that begins within 90 days, you could qualify for a major discount on your very own Nissan. Eligibility Requirements*
HARD WORK PAYS OFF
Score major savings with Nissan's college grad program. Graduates get up to $500 Nissan cash back off MSRP on top of existing offers. You’ve waited long enough. Take full advantage of your achievements and save big on a new Nissan, today. Proof of eligibility is required.
HOW IT WORKS
Visit us at Nissan of Alhambra
Find your perfect vehicle & provide proof of eligibility*
Drive off for less!
As an extension of Nissan’s Vehicle Purchase Program, qualified soon to be graduates, are eligible for special discounts on new Nissan vehicles when applicable. The special discounts Nissan offers to qualified recent or soon to be college graduates may be changed from time to time at Nissan’s sole discretion. The special discounts Nissan offers to college graduates may not be com- bined together or with other VPP offers in a specific transaction.
Participants are able to receive a discount in the amount of $500 off MSRP, dependent upon the eligible vehicle of their choice, and the amount associated with that vehicle model, plus all consumer incentives.
- Individuals graduating within six months or the past two years from an accredited US two or four year university, college, junior college, graduate school, or nursing school (“Grad School(s)”). All current graduate students and graduate nursing students also qualify.
- Participants must reside in the continental United States, Hawaii, or Alaska.
- Qualified participants who wish to purchase a vehicle must visit Nissan of Alhambra with proof of eligibility to qualify for savings. Dealers must submit college grad required documentation to VPP processing to be reimbursed.
Proof of Eligibility is as follows:
- Proof of graduation (College Diploma, Official Transcript) from a Grad School within the past 24 months; or
- Written confirmation (Official Transcript/University Letter) of upcoming graduation from a Grad School within 6 months; or
- Proof of current enrollment (Transcript/University Letter) in an accredited US graduate school
Important Program Information
- Qualified participants are allowed one purchase for personal use in their name only under the Nissan College Grad Program.
CHOOSE THE NISSAN THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
Our best prices, just for you. You can even combine your college graduate discount with local Dealer incentives. A wide selection of models are eligible for this program.
MSRP All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price. [*] $20,050
- 149 hp 2.0 -liter 4-cylinder engine
- 29/39 City/Hwy MPG 2022 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 29 City MPG / 39 Highway MPG / 33 Combined MPG for Sentra® S, SV; 28 City MPG / 37 Highway MPG / 32 Combined MPG for Sentra SR. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only. [*]
- Seating for up to 5
MSRP Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options and destination charge. Dealer sets actual price. [*] $25,290
- 188-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder or 236-hp 2.0-liter VC-Turbo™
- 27/39 city/hwy MPG 2023 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 27 City MPG / 39 Highway MPG / 32 Combined MPG for Altima® S, SV FWD. 27 City MPG / 37 Highway MPG / 31 Combined MPG for Altima® SR, SL FWD. 26 City MPG / 36 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for Altima® SV, SR, SL AWD. 25 City MPG / 34 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for Altima® SR FWD VC-Turbo. Fuel economy estimates based on 87-octane fuel. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only. [*]
2022 ROGUE SPORT®
MSRP Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options and destination charge. Dealer sets actual price. [*] $24,260
- 141-hp 2.0 liter 4-cylinder
- 25/32 city/hwy MPG (2WD) 2022 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 25 City MPG / 32 Highway MPG / 28 Combined MPG for Rogue Sport™ FWD; 24 City MPG / 30 Highway MPG / 27 Combined MPG for Rogue Sport AWD. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only. [*]
- Seating for up to 5